Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Google Docs Odyssey


I just experienced my first play date on Google Docs and I like it. Currently we email iterations of our library newsletter back and forth to each other. To be able to go to one location and make changes and updates would make the process so much better. I'm thinking we could also update our procedures manual this way as well. Google Docs not only "rocks" but it rolls a bit too!

Under the "garden" option at Google Docs, my perennial contribution was Night Blooming Jasmine because I remember reading a novel eons ago that painted a romantic picture of this plant and it's exquisite scent. I'm not sure it would do well here in the oft frozen tundra, at least not as a perennial, but it could be planted annually. I guess the gig is up - I've never seen nor sniffed Night Blooming Jasmine, but so powerful was the image, I just had to use it somewhere.


















1 comment:

Stef Morrill said...

What a beautiful name for a plant!

..and glad to hear that Google docs will be useful for you.